If you have ever thought about taking a chance by reaching out to someone whom you thought could help you in your career, you are not alone.
In fact, this is exactly what Brant Houghton did while he was in college.
He sent one Twitter message and it led to an internship. That internship was so valuable that it helped him land his dream job right after graduation.
Brant shares his career journey and how as a young professional, he “SHOWs UP” each day to be his best. He also shares a personal mission and campaign called, #20GrindTeen to help everyone achieve their optimal potential.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Brant Landed His Dream Job by Sending a Twitter Message (2:30)
- How to Network Intentionally (10:37)
- How to Protect and Promote Your Brand (15:30)
- What is #20GrindTeen and Why This Campaign Means So Much to Brant (20:50)
- Brant’s Advice for Helping Someone Create Their Next Advancement Opportunity (39:10)
If you want to connect with Brant you can do so by following him on Instagram @branthoughton or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how I help my clients create their next advancement opportunity and show up professionally and energetically, email me at email@example.com.
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.