I love success stories!
I love it when people commit to the coaching process, do the work, and honor how they want to “SHOW UP” so they can make the impact they want in their careers.
Let me introduce you to Craig Schneider.
Craig is a nationally recognized sales leader who has successfully created several advancement opportunities over the last four years of his career.
As a client, Craig took the Energy Leadership Index Assessment. He learned some key things in his debrief about how he “SHOWs UP” as a leader and as a sales professional and took that information to help move his career forward and quickly.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Welcome and Happy New Year! (0:10)
- Free Offer (1:30)
- Craig’s Introduction (2:07)
- What Craig Learned from the Energy Leadership Index (4:30)
- What Does It Mean for Craig to “SHOW UP” as a Leader? (12:40)
- Why Was Coaching the Right Fit for Craig? (16:00)
- What Advice Would You Give Someone Who Is Creating Their Next Advancement Opportunity? (17:50)
For more information about how I help my clients create their next advancement opportunity and show up professionally and energetically to make the impact they want, email me at email@example.com.
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook, “Three Steps to Creating Your Next Advancement Opportunity Without Feeling Overwhelmed,” designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.