If you have ever been handed a “White Box” and told that your services are no longer needed at your organization, you were probably crushed, disappointed, shocked, and angry. My guest, Michael Thomas Sunnarborg, knows this experience firsthand. As you run the gamut of emotions, you are now left with figuring out your next steps, what’s next for your career, and struggling to find clarity in the situation.
Michael took this experience and created a group called “The White Box Club” ™ which provides career transition support to professionals who have been laid-off or are unemployed.
In this interview, Michael shares:
- His story and how he created his coaching practice (2:00)
- What “The White Box Club” ™ is and how it helps its members (3:00)
- Strategies for dealing with career transition (5:30)
- Why career clarity comes in steps (8:45)
- How “clarity – alignment – timing” all come together to help you create what’s next for your career
- Tips on how to navigate your career transition (15:35)
- How focusing on yourself will help you create your next advancement opportunity (19:10)
For more information about The White Box Club ™ go to, https://thewhiteboxclub.com.
To read the first five chapters of “The White Box Club Handbook,” visit https://michaelcreative.com/freechapters.
For more information about how I help my clients create their next advancement opportunity and show up professionally and energetically, email me at email@example.com.
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe and share it with someone whom you think would enjoy it.