With more and more people working virtually because of COVID-19, people are looking for more ways to connect. Now, while LinkedIn isn’t new, it is “new” to some and how they navigate Linkedin to grow their professional network, optimize their profiles and perhaps, find a new job is the focus of this episode.
Meet Rhonda Sher. She is known as “The LinkedIn Diva” and “Your Connection Consultant.” Her tag line, “If you are not LinkedIn, you might be left out” is spot on in a time like this.
I can attest to Rhonda’s work because she optimized my LinkedIn profile and I’ve been so pleased with how it has helped me and my business.
In this episode, you will:
- Learn how I first met Rhonda (1:15)
- Learn why 90% of people on LinkedIn are also on Facebook (2:45)
- The best way to leverage LinkedIn right now to generate new businessfor lead generation as well as credibility (3:45)
- Learn key tips and strategies to optimize your LinkedIn profile (6:30)
- Whether or not you should accept connection requests from people you don’t know (9:40)
- How to continue the connection (11:15)
- To always send a personalized connection request (11:40)
- Why sending video messages are more powerful than an email message and how to truly network without making it a “No Sales Call” (14:30)
- How Rhonda’s clients succeed because of having their profiles optimized (15:40)
- Some of the biggest mistakes people make on LinkedIn (17:15)
- The difference between your resume and LinkedIn and how LinkedIn can help you “SHOW UP” more professionally on LinkedIn (21:00)
- One way you can SHOW UP more energetically on LinkedIn (24:20)
Connect with Rhonda Sher to learn more about her and how she can help you with your LinkedIn Profile by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org or on LinkedIn at Rhonda Sher.
If you are looking for ways you can SHOW UP more energetically in your career, check out my book “SHOW UP – Six Strategies to Lead a More Energetic and Impactful Career” here.
For more information about how I help my clients “SHOW UP” to create their next advancement opportunity and show up professionally and energetically to make the impact they want, email me at email@example.com visit https://johnneral.com. #showup6strategies
Click the thumbs up button to like this video.
Click the bell to subscribe when new videos drop.
Share this video with someone you think will like it.