This week, I am answering your questions. Thank you to everyone who emailed me (firstname.lastname@example.org) their questions before this week’s Facebook Live show.
The questions addressed are:
- How do you overcome the fear of the job search? (1:33)
- How do you keep your skills in sync with today’s job market without feeling overwhelmed? (4:10)
- When is it time to move on? (6:21)
- Is it ever ok to just stay where you are and not go after the promotion? (9:26)
- I know a resume should be about results and outcomes, but how do you describe things that aren’t quantifiable? (12:02)
- How do you best prepare for your end of year review and write up accomplishments that highlight contributions and business impacts? (14:15)
- How do you lead through downsizing? (17:30)
- How do you trust what is coming out and interpret if our leaders are towing the company line or being honest with us while trying to demonstrate our value to the company? (18:53)
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.