Natalie Siston grew up in a small town of 600 people. What she learned growing up in that small town taught her the importance of connection, community, and leadership.
In this week’s episode, Natalie shares what it means to her to “think small” in order to make big changes. She shares some useful and practical strategies about how connecting with one person at a time leads to more meaningful connections.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Download my Free Offer – “Three Steps to Creating Your Next Advancement Opportunity Without Feeling Overwhelmed” (1:30)
- Natalie’s Introduction and background (2:35)
- Natalie talks about her company “Small Town Leadership” (5:28)
- How “Small Steps” Lead to Big Change (7:00)
- The Power of Connection (14:45)
- Values Learned from Growing Up in a Small Town (18:15)
- Natalie’s LinkedIn Oath (21:00)
- Natalie’s Program – 52 Weeks of Meaningful Connections (26:26)
- Natalie’s Advice for Creating Your Next Advancement Opportunity (30:00)
For more information about how I help my clients create their next advancement opportunity and show up professionally and energetically, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on this link, https://johnneral.com/free/, to get my free workbook designed to help you create your next advancement opportunity. If you liked the video, please give it a “thumbs up” and click subscribe.